Sunday, January 3, 2010

DELAYED BY DEATH: The Best of Times and... The Year and Decade in Review

Greetings...

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!

Here I sit in the Apple Store in Downtown Toronto with only a mild chill in my bones... outside it is rather frightful as a winter storm has blown into town. Driving in the blinding snow is not fun only to find out that my MacBook is on life support.

My MacBook Pro has suffered a untimely death, but not a "gonna-cost-me-a-ton" death. Regular and Extended AppleCare warranties are so important. So this quick update is being done as I sit on stool waiting for the final word... dead LogicBoard or LCD. Gotta love instant diagnostics.

The greatness of being a perfect brand is perfect service... from the "front door" to the "Genius Bar" its been nothing but warm, welcoming and perfect, but that won't get my blog update online for at least another 3-5 days.

Look for the AdGuys "The Best of Times and... The Year and Decade in Review" coming once I am back up and running... gotta get a great iPhone App to blog with.

Until I am back up and running... Peace and love for year ahead and may this decade be your moment to shine.

Anthony Kalamut

ps. Small world... ran into Seneca grad and now Account Director at BBDO Toronto Chris Perron and his beautiful daughter Charlotte at this Apple Store... 12 years later he looks the same but is as wonderful as ever. Man the Creative Advertising family has grown and grown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anthony Kalamut said...

Thank you Stavros... I am glad you enjoy my blog.

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates