Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving. Yes in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October, while my American (roots) friends celebrate Columbus Day.


There is much to give thanks for this year.

The list always starts with my family. I am truly blessed with a wonderful wife and two amazing boys who seem to be growing up to be great people. My seven year old took this picture the other day with my iPhone. I guess he saw something amusing or he is one of us... an "AdGuy" in the making.

Second thing I am thankful for is a wonderful opportunity I was given in helping develop the next generation of AdLanders. After our amazing trip to New York for Advertising Week, I assure you we will be leaving the future of our industry in good hands. The passion is amazing.

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving or Columbus Day.

No comments:

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates