Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome To My BlogSpot

Welcome to my BlogSpot - A View From An Adguy.

I was not sure I would ever get into this blogging thing... ever. But the time has come and here is the home of my thoughts, advice, references, tales, passion and feelings on advertising and the life involved within.

When I decided this was to be a "new" method or additional "voice" to my teaching, motivating and inspiring for my students and friends, my first thoughts turned immediately to time.

TIME! Something we all value and never seem to have enough of. That will be my guide. TIME. I will use mine wisely and respect yours, making the post relevant and timely.

So welcome. Spend some of your valuable time here hopefully to learn, share, be inspired, and maybe even entertained.

Anthony

No comments:

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates