Friday, February 20, 2009

What Ever Happned to Creative Skirts


Revised Posting:

With joy I came across a great site for women in advertising... specifically for my young ladies about to graduate.

Karen Howe and I chatted at AdWeek Toronto about getting more young women in the creative arena. I tend to graduate 6-10 young women as writers and art directors. But where can they turn to for career and portfolio direction? In a city like Toronto with some of the greatest creative female minds in advertising... hmmmmmm.

Here's a challenge to any of my "skirts"... how about getting this site on your radar.

Check out the who's who of the many great women in advertising.

http://creativeskirts.typepad.com

Sadly the Mentorship microsite is out of date.

No comments:

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates