Friday, March 27, 2009

This Is So “Wrong”… But ILMAO

Boost Mobile, the pre-paid division of Sprint has launched a new commercial for its "Unwronged" campaign (I will will follow-up on this over the weekend) and this one might be the funniest ad I've seen in the series.

The 30-second clip features another "wrong" scenario where a grown man is attached to his father's' chest via a baby carrier.

Boost teamed with 180LA to develop an "edgy nationwide campaign portraying humorous situations that most would be consider 'wrong' in so many ways".

Each commercial indirectly attacks Boost's competitors' and their deceptive billing fees: Boost hopes to showcase this "wrong" in the wireless industry and appeal to its new target market- savvy, value-seeking customers.

I'm curious to see how the public reacts to the commercial. Motrin's "We feel your pain" ad about baby carriers sparked a controversy that irritated mothers across the nation.

Other ads in the series include two pigs eating ham, a woman with extremely long armpit hair riding in the front seat of a tandem bike, and a coroner who uses the "5-second rule" after his breakfast burrito falls on a corpse.

COPY: What, you think this is wrong? Because I'm a man.........baby? I'll tell you what's wrong. It's my old cell phone company charging me a bunch of hidden fees. That's why I got Boost Mobile. Their $50 monthly unlimited plan has no hidden fees. I happen to like that. I also happen to like breast milk.



Motrin "We Feel Your Pain" Spot

No comments:

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates